summer solstice today is pretty much the most beautiful day of the year in collinsville, connecticut. i am worshipping the sun (in moderation of course) today; as well as yoga-ing, swimming, screen printing, and going on a bike ride! i genuinely love my life right now. i love this very moment, but i also love losing myself in dreams of what i imagine my future to be. me working in my lil room in a bit of sunshine :) burning a screen thoughts of mine today: one has gotta put the hours in, the hard work. my work, i am finding, is what keeps me satisfied. i resist it at first because of some fading unworkable thought patterns i've developed over some lazy years. i am beginning to feel joy at working more hours on purusha than i thought i'd ever want to. i mean, why not?! i am here living on this earth, why live without the things and the dreams i really want?! i have been dealt a pretty good hand to start, so i should use this to my advantage- and spring board from some of this good luck! summer sun life is but a dream.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

hayley's haven © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger