inspiration is everywhere well i am settled into my new little town for now, so close to my old little town. collinsville is turning out to be quite pleasurable, beautiful, and inspirational. i have many new designs coming out, as well as lots of new ideas of designs to come that are floating around my head. i am very thankful for my artistic friends that continuously influence and motivate me when i think i am out of ideas! there is always more art to study and the designs are inexhaustable! i've gotten a lot of suggestions for men's clothing so i put up a few on etsy tonight. i hope people like them! i love the milky way t-shirt! here is where purusha is now, collinsville, ct: more love duds to come. . .

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

hayley's haven © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger