happy valentine's day!

"to love oneself is the beginning of a life-long romance."
-oscar wilde

valentine's day is one of my favorite holidays.  the celebration of love- what could be better?!  i've had some good fun these past few days!  though i've been feeling a little under the weather, today i am beginning to feel much much better under this shelter of love from my family and friends <3. 

it is fun to have a "valentine", but let's face it- the most important love is love for yourself.  this love is the very root of the love we have for others.  love yourself, love the world!

what are you loving about yourself this valentine's day?

in photos how my valentine's day is being spent! :


organic juice ingredients for the love of our bodies this morning!


beautiful roses from patrick, gerbera from my mum, an orchid from myself!


me and my pup have a date on the roads- running and smiling!



the evening will be spent in merry homemade food and 18 year old glenfidditch!



my lovely mate <3

enjoy the day my loved ones!  indulge in love for all the people we are so blessed to have in our lives!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

hayley's haven © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger