monday meditation.


good evening sweet peas!  how are you?  hope you had a relaxing and fun weekend!

today i merrily worked on clothing orders and took a nice break for some exercise with my best bud liam.  we run together pretty much everyday for about 3-5 miles.

it is so sweet and a such gift to myself whenever i indulge in a simple free pleasure, as a reward for getting work done!  today's pleasure- a run around collinsville with the puppy boy and now i'm eating chocolate.  i'm sure i'll have a few more indulgences before the day is done too :).

here are some photos from one of liam and i's favorite running routes!

and we're off!

streams running to the river

peaking into someone's yard... ;)

at the cemetery

self portrait

happy to be in the land of the living!

collinsville, ct

liam mowing on some grass!

bliss for this guy.

i love water.

go get it liam!

haha

liam is happy.

liam and i self portrait

handsome 

instant calm.

today has been beautiful.  a nice harmony of work and play.

hope your day has been balanced and joyous too!  namaste.

3 comments:

  1. oh my goodness!! reminds me so much of my walks with my buddy boy :) i will have to post pics for you....romeo is jealous of all that water!! we go by a little creek tho :) loving the posts! you soo inspire me!! and i love love love the rainy day tee my sweet! nice work! i have some white cut off that would be a match made in heaven ;)
    xoxo rach, hope youre having a wonderful day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. rach,

    i would love to see some more pics of you and your man (romeo, that is hehe ;) ) ! you must love him so much- puppies are the best, and it just gets better and better with dogs as they grow, i think!
    happy you like the rainy day tee <3 yay! aw you inspire me, and i honestly miss your blog posts! i check back often.. i think im going to go read it now! hehe :)
    sending you love and light my dear!

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pictures are beautiful!!! Wish I was there with you guys.
    LOVE LOVE <3 <3

    ReplyDelete

 

hayley's haven © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger