one of a kind tuesday!  on wednesday! ;)

hello my darlings.  since this week is short, i'm a little behind.  oopsy daisy.





my one of a kind item this week is the lovely and vibrant summer crescent dress now on etsy!

everyone was loving last week's athena dress, so i made another similar one in a bigger size.  do you like it?!

i have this dress in camel color and i love it sooo much :)  i feel so beautiful and simple in it, effortless style.  that's my favorite kind of style- easy and low maintenance, yet chic- it's the best!

well it's summer time, so now i get to go running at 7 o'clock at night- pretty sweet! my puppy boy is making me go, hehe.  and then when i get back he and i are going to eat a lot of watermelon cause we have a 15 pounder.  good stuff :)  

and, my jury duty was cancelled!!!!!  i was so happy when i called last night and heard the recording, i felt like a kid on a snow day!  what a relief!

talk to you all tomorrow!  take care of yourself and drink lots of water with lemon in this heat :)  xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

hayley's haven © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger