still feeling thankful.

my thanksgiving in photos :


slept in, made pancakes, basked in sunbeams.


my sweet lil sister came over and got right to making the vegan pumpkin pie!


sipped on wine, ate some cheese and olives during the day. my favorite things!


thankful for this dude.


and for this silly girl.


and for this doggie that likes to be a part of the action!


thankful to skype with my parents.



went on a walk around our neighborhood.


i love my sister so much!


ridiculous dancing while dinner was cooking. to 90's music no less. (la bouche, ace of base, it was god awful wonderful!) and a goofy smiling doggie in the forefront.


the feast!


the climactic gratitude. so good.

hope you had a happy thanksgiving, and may we let that feeling of thankfulness spill out into all our days. xo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

hayley's haven © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger