some day...

i will go on a yoga retreat. i've never been! have you?


my sweet friend cynthia runs a beautiful retreat center in costa rica called sea salt. how magical does it look?! waking up everyday in paradise, practicing yoga, and then going out to the ocean for surf lessons- what could be better?! i'm going to go there in my mind, right now! it's been dreary in santa barbara this week, and man, can i just say i would be in heaven  to take some time off and spend time in the tropics! wanna come with me, in our minds?! and then let's go there for real... next retreat is in august! sounds pretty pretty good....

check out this sweet spot called sea salt. see you there? ;)

1 comments:

  1. How amazing would that be?! I can only dream, we have to save our pennies just to fly back to the US to visit family. I want to try SUP yoga...love surfing and paddle board so it only fits. Of course my physical practice isn't nearly advanced enough.

    ReplyDelete

 

hayley's haven © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger