winter solstice plans.


hello my dears!

winter solstice is right around the corner, oh the magic! i love the day when we transition from the darkness to the light. this year i will be in california for christmas/the solstice. it will be a very different experience than connecticut with my family, but i'm excited to begin starting my own traditions with my little family. patrick, liam, and i will be headed up to napa right around december 21st to spend a few days being gluttons and wine-o's. hehe. but for real, i want to create traditions from a mixture of faiths and cultures, to get a taste of it all. i'll be sure to share with you what we end up doing!

even though it's still early, i'm getting excited about the holidays! i love this time of year, there is such a feeling of compassion, nostalgia, and coziness in the air. AND my shop gets really busy, which is a lot of fun!

so i wanted to take this time to announce to any and all of my customers to place your orders soon! in about 2 weeks i will be issuing my cut-off for orders to be completed in time for christmas. my turnaround time with orders is 3-4 weeks, so it's best to plan early if you are wanting to give a purusha gift. but no worries if you don't, there's always time to buy a purusha gift certificate on my site, or give something in january instead. (i always love a lingering late gift).

enjoy these pretty photos that inspire the warm, intimate, loving feelings of the holidays. namaste!








0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

hayley's haven © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger