heavenly pants!



this is our first sample for the 'nightcall' collection! wee! see? just a touch of twinkle. nothing crazy! one of my very sweet customers asked me if i could be sure we keep some sort of "hippie-esque" line within purusha, which i think is so kind and flattering. but i want y'all to know, i'm always a dirty hippie at heart! haha! whatever that means, really. but seriously, my clothing is not about to get all trendy 80s on you, so don't fear! my interpretation of anything 80s still contains a bohemian flair, ok?! ok!

above are modal skirted leggings, so basically the most softest fabric in the world, in my opinion, and eco-friendly! did you know modal is made from beech trees? neat! and modal colors remain brighter, fabric stays softer, and doesn't pill wash after wash. the most earth friendly thing we can do is keep clothing for life. and the only way for that is to be sure your clothing is super high quality of course, but also something you don't see yourself thinking is ridiculous in a few years, ya know? i can tell you, anything made from modal, for me is a keeper! i just about died trying on these pants, just heavenly :).

have a peaceful mindful day my sweets! x!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

hayley's haven © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger