absorbing love.


this morning i meditated on watching my thoughts, just letting them be and observing. i categorized them, i got caught in a train of them, the observing disappeared and came back again, and i noticed which thoughts benefited me. my thoughts today, like most of the country, just kept going back to newtown.


i worked hard all day, and shed a few tears for those that suffer right now. ugh, it's got to be so painful.


i spent a beautiful weekend in santa barbara visiting with my sister and a dear friend; soaking up love, laughter, ease, and bliss. i'm beyond thankful for all the goodness surrounding me. it amazes me. i left inspired and warm, just what i needed.






hope your monday has been loved filled. i love you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

hayley's haven © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger